5 homeowners in the state of Texas
is battling a termite infestation
at this very moment?
Ways to Prevent Termite Infestation
- Fix any leaking pipes or faucets as soon as possible
- Eliminate water near your home’s foundation
- Throw out rotting wood, or old paper to eliminate termite food sources
- Regularly inspect your indoor and outdoor furniture for signs of termites
- Open up all the vents in your home
- Close all potential points of entry by sealing off cracks and holes in walls and near doors.
Our team will gladly share strategies to keep pests, including termites, at bay.
The Beeline Pest Control team will review their findings and extermination strategy with homeowners so everyone understands what must be done. Because chemicals will be used, precautions will be taken to prevent any threat to the home’s occupants or pets. Working closely with a professional makes the process easier and safer.