Do You Recognize These Early Signs of Bedbugs Infestation?
Bedbugs can be quite a pain to treat the moment they invade your home or premises. That is why it is important that you deal with them as soon as they invade your Utah home. The sooner you deal with them, the easier it will be to handle the whole situation. This way you can get rid of them for good.
Signs You Need a Top Bed Bug Control Company
- Coming across live bedbugs in your home is one of the obvious signs that you might have a problem. You might find these bugs in your sleeping area or in your clothes or elsewhere in your home. Once you spot one, you can start looking around your house to see if there are others.
Check obvious hiding places such as your mattress, crevices, and spaces in between electronic devices, behind wallpapers, under the edge of carpets, cracks in wooden floors, check any luggage that you travel with, among many other areas. Also, check in bathrooms, living rooms and laundry rooms.
It is also important that you know how a live bedbug looks like. A lot of people do not know how bugs look like and might mistake other insects for bedbugs. So, make sure to do some research on how the bugs look like before you embark on your search to see if you have an infestation in your premises.
- Blood spots in beddings – When bedbugs come out to feed at night, they sometimes also excrete. These excretions will smear on the beddings and will look like blood spots from the blood they ingested. Check pillowcases and also mattresses.
- A cluster of bites on different parts of your body – This can be itchy or result in swellings in the affected areas. Bug bites are usually raised, red and can result in a rash in the affected area. It can also be characterized by a straight line of bites.
Ways to Take Care of A Bed Bug Infestation
If you go to sleep when you are well but you wake up with itchy areas on your body, it could be a sign that you have bedbugs and you might need to hire bedbugs San Antonio professionals to come and get rid of them.
This is especially true if you have recently acquired any used furniture or you have recently traveled or hosted a visitor in your house.
- Check for bedbug skins, eggshells or skeletons – This is a secondary sign of an infestation. These can be accumulated in areas where the bugs hide and will be more apparent upon close inspection.
- A musty and moldy smell in infested places can be a sign of infestation. This is emitted from the glands of the bugs. If the area is badly infested, the smell will be strong.
Once you notice that there is an infestation, it is important that you call a professional to come and have a look. It is also important that you begin treatment as soon as possible since the bugs will move to another place once their nest has been disturbed.
Rely On A Top Pest Control Company for Bedbugs Infestation
If you think you have bedbugs infestation, getting an inspection done right away is your best chance to prevent an infestation. Give Beeline Texas a call today at (210) 739-1320 for our Sant Antonio or Schertz location.